Sunday, January 14, 2007

Is there a doctor in the house?

My current TV obsession is Grey's Anatomy. I faithfully watch every Thursday night.



There is certainly plenty of eye candy at Seattle Grace Hospital. Izzie, Merideth and, dare I say, the doctor we most love to hate, Dr. Bailey, are just hot.



In my never-so-humble opinion they have named the wrong doctor McDreamy. Yes, I will concede that Derek is way cute but I'll just tell y'all that when Dr. Bailey orders those interns around it just makes me shiver. :)



Last weekend when I was at Wal-Mart I found the first and second seasons. Now what kind of goofball would I have been had I not snatched them up?



OK Missy come back to the present. So, here I am just finishing the 10th eopisode of season 2 and I have some unanswered questions. I thought I would just put in the next dvd and try and figure it out myself but the dvd won't work. GRRR. So, now, I have to get out in the snow and exchange it. I hate doing that. *sigh*



Here are some of my questions:



*Who is Dr. Bailey's husband? Do we ever get to see him?

*Will Alex pass his boards so he can continue his surgical residency?

*Will Merideth hang on to her love for McDreamy?

*When does McSteamy come into the picture?

*Who is Izzie's fiancee that bequeaths her $8.7 million?

*When does Torres come to Seattle Grace?



Are you going to tell me to keep watching season two and figure it out myself or are you gonna be a sweetie and fill me in?



Come on guys, help this poor Grey's Anatomy-obsessed girl out! :)~

No comments: