Friday, August 10, 2007

How Does Numerology Work?

I was to detect the powerfulness of numerology a few old age ago when some friends wrote a series of books on the subject. But Iodine wanted to happen out more than I wanted to happen out how numerology works. Recently I noticed an option therapy event was being held stopping point to where I live. Now being a sceptical journalist I still went along for a spot of a look.

I wandered among the assorted stalls where people were handing over difficult earned hard cash for tarot card game readings, star divination charts and the like.

What astonied me was that every single person, whether they were hanging crystals over customers' organic structures or taking aura photographs, was making a batch of money.

So maybe there is something in what many people might believes is a batch of mumbo jumbo. I then saw one cat who was doing numerology readings from his lap top. We got chatting and I asked him how makes numerology works.

After keying in my name he produced my first numerology reading. I was impressed. The information contained in the numerology reading was, in topographic points very accurate.

Over the adjacent few hebdomads I went on the cyberspace and began researching the powerfulness of numerolgoy a spot more. The more than than Iodine looked into it, the more Iodine began to believe maybe there was something tangible about the readings. Although the verbal description "heartbreaker" in one of them, made my married woman of almost thirty old age laugh, but she did hold that I'm a very hard individual to pick a fighting with, as I've a very laid back personality.

Now I'm not saying numerology is going to change my life and it may not be for everyone, but having scratched the surface, I'll probably take it a wee spot further.

The brainsick thing is I've only been given a little penetration into the powerfulness and truth of numerology by seeing the consequence of three readings. apparently there are 900 asset readings possible natural covering every facet of my life. Not certain of if my life is long adequate to finish all of them though.

No comments: