Thursday, February 8, 2007

Long hard day almost gone

This has been an incredibly long day. You would not imagine that someone who spent almost the whole day in bed might say such a thing. But I am. Tonight I am so going to bed early.



My mom agreed that I didn't have to make soup since I really didn't feel like cooking. Whew. So pizza it is. Unfortunately for my tummy it is going to be another hour and a half because of the snow and all the people ordering take out.



It is snowing so hard and has been all day. We should have another 3-4 inches before this thing goes away. Yuck.



I need to go out tomorrow and get the stuff to make my mom her cookies for the trip next week and to mail a package I am going to send to my kids for Valentine's Day.



I really hope my ex lets them have the presents. I really try hard to pick out things that they would like and, maybe it is none of my concern but I would really like to know that they at least got the presents. We will see if they respond though. It is out of my hands.



I am still avoiding this feeling of being numb and empty. I feel so out of control. Do I face these feelings or do I try to push them away by self-injuring? To me, it is just too hard to face them, it just hurts too much. I might learn through the facing of these wretched feelings that I really am what I think I am. And what would that be? I just cannot go there either.

No comments: